Howrse Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howrse Art

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Role Playing #1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jump86

jump86

Female Number of posts : 192
Howrse Username : jump86
Graphics program(s) : GIMP
bannerfans.com

Registration date : 2009-07-22

Role Playing #1 Empty
PostSubject: Role Playing #1   Role Playing #1 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:09 am

Hello,
So some of you have been asking for role play and I thought, "If this is the ChatterBox I can surely put a Role Playing thread in there."
For those of you who don't know what Role Playing is (RP) I will explain.

RP is where you can choose to be a character (animal, person, etc.) and you act as them for example. Say two members of HA choose to do RP. One wants to be a person named Susan and one wants to be another person named Jane. You would post your characters name before each post like this:

Jane: I really like that yogurt. Where did you get it?
Susan: Oh I got my yogurt at Whole Foods. It is really yummy.

And so on. So I will start on a topic and you can add on. Please don't randomly switch the topic. And don't be too random. Try to ease in if you want to go into a new topic like this.
(susan wants to talk about mangos, but Jane is talking about yogurt)

Jane: This yogurt is good.
Susan: Yeah I know. So is this mango. Try it.

I will post my character stats and then start the RP on the next post.

-jump86
Back to top Go down
jump86

jump86

Female Number of posts : 192
Howrse Username : jump86
Graphics program(s) : GIMP
bannerfans.com

Registration date : 2009-07-22

Role Playing #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Playing #1   Role Playing #1 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:13 am

jump86: Kristen

Blond Hair
Blue Eyes
Tall
13 years old
Hobbies: horseriding, socializing
Has lots of MONEY
Kristen: (Talking on iPhone) Oh my gosh! I cannot believe that she did that. I mean she treated her horse to badly. I am so happy that I came in 1st with Onetello. I think that Dancer would have don't better in the show though. So yeah, I think that my dad bought me Molly the pony. I mean I'm probably not going to ride her much because I'm too big, but she will be a great pet to have around. I will probably train her to just jump freehand. So how are you doing with everything going on?

(Dancer and Onetello are her two horses)
Back to top Go down

Role Playing #1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howrse Art :: Welcome to Howrse Art! :: Chatterbox-
Jump to: