Howrse Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howrse Art

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

heya, my introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

heya, my introduction Empty
PostSubject: heya, my introduction   heya, my introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:30 pm

I am Aimee, aka aimeegneiting, breyercrazy, breyer, and Alaria Antares (from different sites i go to) I live in NW Montana, USA and i have a dog and a cat. I make banners and signatures on Howrse. I also play Small Worlds and Free Realms. I am also on Facebook, and occasionaly, Myspace. I have over 30 hatched dragons on the Dragon Cave, i use 2 hatching sites to hatch them I would be glad to tell you them. I also adopt pets on Squiby, they are all on my Howrse page, and it would be wonderful if other people could click them.
I also have lots of Chicken Smoothee pets, though they dont require clicking.
I collect Breyer model horses and photograph them as well. I use the pix to enter online photo shows, one of which i own, and i can link you there. It is still in its beginning stages, but progressing enough when people do enter, which they dont always. I also photograph other things as well, although i am just starting with that so i am not very good yet.

My cat
heya, my introduction Faline

My dog
heya, my introduction Kona
Back to top Go down

heya, my introduction
Page 1 of 1