Howrse Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howrse Art

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey there ^^ It's Dogluvr123 here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dogluvr123

Dogluvr123

Female Number of posts : 259
Howrse Username : Dogluvr123
Graphics program(s) : GIMP 2.6 (free download at www.gimp.org) and my own two hands (actually my left hand, since I'm left-handed)
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Hey there ^^ It's Dogluvr123 here! Empty
PostSubject: Hey there ^^ It's Dogluvr123 here!   Hey there ^^ It's Dogluvr123 here! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:00 pm

Yep, it's Dogluvr123! Not that all of you will know who I am on Howrse, but that's my name, don't wear it out!

I recently started making graphics and founded a group with my life-time bestie, who is known on Howrse as good2bme, called D&G Graphics that specializes in manipulations, avatars, buttons, and banners (and the occasional layout although they are a bit tough to conquer at the moment). I've also taken on the challenge of digital painting so once in a while you can see some that I complete; just don't expect much of me 'cause I'm a "beginner" as I like to call it.

So why did I start making graphics? Well I love being creative. I've been taking piano courses for more than a year now, and I just looove to draw. You can see some of them in my Howrse forum if you're curious. If I do say so myself, I excel in 2 of the 3 arts: music and visual arts, leaving drama to the side because I just can't act. Very Happy

So yahs, that's basically it, about me! Oh and if you're thinking that I'm a boring person 'cause there's only 2 paragraphs of information about me well it's just I'm not too keen in sharing personal info and that makes it easier for stalkers to track me down (like there are actually stalkers that come here... teehee). Annyywaaayyss... I'm really-super-awesomely excited to start sharing my art and participating at Howrse Art so just feel free to add me as a friend (that's actually a huge guess, I don't know if there's an option to be friends on this site hehe) and yaah, see you around Howrse Art!

PS Thanks JH for this awesome site I loove it! Heart
Back to top Go down

Hey there ^^ It's Dogluvr123 here!
Page 1 of 1