Howrse Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howrse Art

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thank you all!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jumpinghooves
Admin
Admin
jumpinghooves

Female Number of posts : 767
Howrse Username : jumpinghooves
Graphics program(s) : Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 + Wacom Tablet
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Thank you all! Empty
PostThank you all!

I would like to give much thanks to you all for making Howrse Art so successful and alive! I truly appreciate you all. Heart

Updates to this site have been continually added. I hope you are enjoying them all.

A new "featured" player and art feature will now take place. Basically one player and one art will be featured- I will switch it out every few weeks. I hope those who are chosen feel special!

The BP Contest has been revamped. Instead of having to go through sign ups, assigning skill levels, and so forth, all the levels have been combined. There will also be more specific themes for each contest. I hope this makes it run a little smoother.

I have also added a new "control panel" widget to the right, to help you know where to edit things and such. It may help with some confusion.

It seems many are enjoying the chatbox on the home page! I am glad this has been so popular. For those of you who are not familiar with it, it is just as safe as posting around here and it's faster to chit chat too. Although some fights and conflicts have been occurring, so some more solid rules will be planted in the near future.

I am looking for suggestions for Howrse Art! No suggestion is too wild, I need to know what YOU want! Let me know of any ideas you have and I'll see what is possible. Please post your ideas and suggestions in this topic.

Remember, if you see any inappropriate behavior here anywhere, please screenshot/copy and pm me or a mod of your choice and it will be taken care of.

Thank you very much for all your cooperation and keeping HA active. I hope we will keep prospering for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
https://equestrianart.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Thank you all! :: Comments

No Comment.

Thank you all!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howrse Art :: News-
Jump to: